Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Platinum Plus West in Columbia SC annoumces it's grand opening March 7th

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Cool!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Shadow,have you ever seen that area?I'll give it a year.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

TD - yes I have driven by it twice to see how the remodeling was going. I agree that it is really out in the boon docks. I also wonder if the totally nude status is with full alcohol. Will you know who go totally nude?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

It's a total thug area,and yes I know who will go total nude.

Profile picture for JustLookingAgain
JustLookingAgain
•

RIP Heart Breakers

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Complementary beer and wine? Is this for the opening or do they have a liquor license issue?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I believe that the delayed opening is/was due to a liquor license issue. I don't believe in South Carolina that you can have alcohol and total nudity. I think that if/when they get the liquor license they will revert to topless. If they don't get the liquor license, I don't think that they will last long. I think somebody in Ken Woods organization fucked up big time.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Will it be byob? I could go with that.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

All the nude clubs I remember in South Carolina were either byob and some guys brought in a lot of beer or they sold beer in an adjoining club without dancing.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Is there a map or location and address of the new club area somewhere?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

1995 Old Dunbar Road West Columbia SC.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks. Do you know if it will be bring your own beer?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't know but I suspect not. Looks like they will have a beer & wine license.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement