tuscl

Women Curlers At Sochi

Saturday, February 15, 2014 9:09 AM
Right at the moment I am watching women's curling from Sochi. Canada is smacking the Russians on the scoreboard but the Russians are smacking my Canadian women on the hottie rankings. All four of them are lap dance worthy for old farmerart. Mind you, Kaitlyn Lawes, the Canadian third, is a cute little pixie. Carmen Schaefer, the Swiss third, really does it for me. Such a haughty, imperious beauty would easily drain my wallet in the Champagne Room.

23 comments

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Gotta agree, farmerart. The Russian women could easily make a club (a strip club, not a curling club) worth visiting, particularly their skip! Ditto for Carmen Schaeffer.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Absolutely, art! I have been following the hot babes of curling for years only to be heckled and made fun of because of it. Well once some of my detractors saw the female squads they are now singing a different tune! Go curling!!!
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Couldn't agree more Art. Now if only some of those snow boarding girls would start Curling.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I was inspired by this thread to turn the TV on and check out these curlers. Hot DAMN! Those Russians are ridiculously HAWT!!!!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I enjoy watching curling. The game, not the participants.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Curling chick fetish. Just when you think you've heard it all...
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    It's the sweaters,ibbi. Pant, pant.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Not doing it for me.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I have been having feverish masturbatory wet dreams about that Russian team all day. I even visited a new SC rumored to have plenty of Russian dancers working there but "nyet" - it wasn't meant to be.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lawes is super cute! Hey what was the name of that milf brunette that was in vancouver, I haven't seen her in Sochi yet.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I want to say cheryl benard.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Cheryl Bernard from Calgary, nicknamed the 'Vancougar'.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
  • calvinrex
    10 years ago
    Horrorshow! [view link] You're welcome, Lopaw.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Thank you calvinrex! Hooooooottttttt!!!!! Guess what I will be doing all day today instead of my housework ;)
  • calvinrex
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw - if you have to change the sheets or mop the floor afterward, it still counts as housework, right? ;-)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You don't have to go all the way to Sochi. Target has them right here. [view link]
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lmao calvinrex! Clean up on aisle 3!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thought all my channels must be delayed or replayed during the night. nope, I found a channel and just saw Russian women curling. Just after I saw a scene at the end of the movie Battleship I never saw. I meet a number of Russian and east European girls without trying too hard. I read not that long ago it's possible some of my ancestors were related to the Vikings who were in Russian territory I read. I guess that means I could be related as well. That would be an interesting ancestral tree if traced back that far. I'm rooting for the Russian women.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention Art. There are lots of hot Russian women.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Vancougar indeed! She wins the gold every time in my books! Lol!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I think in the US, if female (or male) athletes showed off their sexy physiques like that, they'd get shit about not acting like "serious" athletes, not worthy to be on kids' wheaties boxes, blah blah. I guess the Russian are ahead in that respect. Maybe its cause of the example stud-boy Putin set going around with his shirt off.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Once again ilbiacnl spouting off again incorrectly. ESPN Magazine does the body issue every year which is exactly athletes showing off way more of their bodies than that, and they aren't thought of as any "less Serious".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion