tuscl

Talk about dumb asses!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
HOUSTON -
A Harris County deputy constable was arrested during a prostitution sting organized by his own agency.

During the operation Wednesday morning in the area of Imperial Valley and FM 1960, investigators say they observed Emmanuel Augustine soliciting an undercover female deputy.

He was arrested at the scene and was identified as a deputy constable with the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office, the same agency working the joint sting operation with the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Augustine is now facing a misdemeanor charge of prostitution (solicitation).

Augustine, 29, was placed on immediate administrative suspension without pay pending an investigation into the incident.

He was originally hired in July 2009 and assigned to East District Patrol.

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dumass is right
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    WOW!!

Who knew Juice was a cop? I'm sure it was an intentional Jackass style stunt. Dude was probably asking the other alleged johns to kick him in the nads after being arrested.

JUICE! JUICE! JUICE!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Dumbass!(Red Foreman voice)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe he thought The girl he asked wasn't in the agency.
    Dumbass, jackass, or pick your term.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Sitting in the Harris County Jail, spending all my little time
    I'm not driving fancy cars I'm just sitting behind bars, about to lose my mind"
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Snap! That guy is a loser, I've heard of cops getting extras, but usually they are very smart about it. So much for the great pension! Lol!
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    Your tax dollars hard at work! :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion