Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Undecided

originaljuicebox69

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Little Debbie or Swiss Miss

Whichever do you want,

Discuss

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Little Debbie with a grape drank mix

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Swiss Miss!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Little Debbie chocolate creme cakes dipped in Swiss Miss!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hershey's chocolate syrup in the tiny can!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

As an ex-Catholic, I'll go with St. Pauli Girl.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I first thought this was about snacks.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

St. Paulie Girl is a snack. Double Bastard is a meal.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Aunt Jemima.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The Land O' Lakes Butter Girl.

I was going to say "Indian" but ibbi would have called me out for being racist.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Oooohh. Add in some Ms. Butterworth and you got a deal Dice.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Makin batter as I type.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Aunt Jemima, The Land O' Lakes Squaw, and Ms. Butterworth-The Holy Trinity of Breakfast Beauties.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I'm writin bad checks.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

A strippers shaved vagina covered with whip cream, sliced strawberries &Carmel sauce with a maraschino Cherie on top

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol... Cream pies

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement