tuscl

Things strippers do that annoy.

sflguy123
Florida
OK I'll start.

* I guess one of the newer things is cell phones. Some clubs that might not be that busy could have it appear like half the girls are playing on their phones.

* Two strippers coming up to me together to both get dances from me at the same time. A waste of money for me. If I like one I am now in the uncomfortable position of not knowing how not to be mean so I turn both away.

* When I am with sitting with a stripper and another stripper comes up and starts talking or whispering with her.

* When a stripper comes up to me right after I enter the club.

* When the first word out of her mouth is "do you want a dance?"

* When I tell a stripper "No Thanks" for dances and she asks me if I want to buy her a drink. Really!

* When a stripper won't suck my dick for $5.

* When a stripper asks me why I don't want dances from her. What am I supposed to say b/c ur ugly.,

* When a stripper is all sweaty and comes up to me.

* When a stripper starts dancing for me w/o asking. This pretty much applies to dancers I've gotten dances from in the past. Sometimes I'm not sure if she's dancing to get me warmed up for paid dances or these are the paid dances.

* When you're with a stripper, she gets called to the stage and then dances with someone else after getting off stage b/f coming back to you. This can be a deal breaker for me, unless it is 1-2 songs or I really like her.

BTW, one of these was a joke. Can you figure out which one?

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You sound like a bitch.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Any people business is going to have issues – whether it is the customer/waiter/waitress “relationship” – or the customer/customer-service-rep “relationship” – the long wait at one’s doctor’s office; etc.

Dancers have to put up with quirky custies and custies have to put up w/ quirky dancers.

It’s like traffic – one just needs to learn how to deal w/ it b/c it is what it is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It also helps to be proactive rather than just sit there and take it.

If expressed in the right way; many dancers will often correct the problem at least when they are with you – b/c many want to make you happy in order to get your $$$.

But yeah - it’s far from perfect especially in the dives - upscale clubs seem to not be as bad IME (kinda you get what you pay for thing).
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    the thing I hate the most is they pull out their cellphone during a cd or vip dance
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    When they ask me to pay their house fees, or the ones who gossip about who is a whore at the club. (Actually that's a tipoff for who I will pursue next)
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I make a shit list of strippers and any one of those things can help them make my list. Once you're on the list you can never get off the list and I never again spend any money on you. I had a girl in Muncie IN get called to the stage in the middle of a 3/$50. When she got off stage she went to the bar and was having a drink with another dude.....Duh.....did you forget I'm still sitting back here in the VIP room......yes she made the list. At one time I had every dancer in one club on the list except two.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    girls who wear too much perfume or body glitter.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Spitters. I find spitting to be disgusting. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dancers whom promise you the best lap-dance ever and give you an air dance or very little contact.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Stupidity. Which is bothersome stripper or not. But being a stripper is a stupidity consequence enhancer, like being a big guy, or being strapped.
  • Dancinggal
    11 years ago
    I seriously don't know how some customers still wanna talk to the girls who are always on their phones. That's really annoying. You look uninterested and bored. None of which are attractive or sexy. I have a rule: cellphone always stays in the dressing room.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Dancers who wear glitter that only shows up in black light. Dancers last night kept telling me I had sparkling glitter on my face in the lap dance area but I never saw it in the restroom. Just don't use any glitter at all. I don't want to glow in the dark. Although at one rock concert it did look kind of cool after someone spilled their glow stick fluid on my arm and I had glowing veins for the next few hours.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Dancinggal If you look a pictures of nude old guys on your phone, and moan softly, then it will be sexy to us.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I can't stand it when strippers stash their chewing tabacco in their thongs. It funks up the pussy. I hate it when they spit out their chaw mid dance.
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    I call stripper glitter. Clitty litter
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I dislike when they keep returning to your table after you told them you'll come get them when and if you want a dance. ie when they won't take the hint not to come back.

Oh and chicks that constantly demand dances without chatting you up some before hand.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    When she doesn't turn the bathroom fan on.
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    "Dancers whom promise you the best lap-dance ever and give you an air dance or very little contact."

Or the money back guarantee offer. Has anyone ever taken one up on that? I can't see that going well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion