tuscl

Dive Clubs

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, December 29, 2013 6:35 AM
Why do they even exist? And, more importantly, why would one even think about going. Unless it's in hope of finding some incredibly cheap pussy. Ok, nevermind.

15 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    The reason for their existence should be clear to anyone who has studied The System by RickyBoy (a link to it for those who haven't lately): [view link] As you can see, RickyBoy's The System works best when one is the only one wearing a suit in a dive club. It so impressive the hookers there that it makes them want to have paid sex with said suit wearer. (Skeptics say they would anyway, but let's not go off on a tangent here.) In the same article RickyBoy also admits that The System does not work very well at all in clubs where more people are wearing suits, apparently especially in higher end NYC clubs where nearly everyone is. So dive clubs exist to give poor little RickyBoy a fighting chance.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    They keep a crack neighborhood in business.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, I think you answered it dude. Cheap pussy is money well spent, ha ha!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    We have a dive club right where I live and it is 250 miles to the Atlantic. Go figure. :)
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Dive clubs tend to have cheap extras.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Most of the truly dive joints that I've been to were all about cheap booze and even cheaper broads.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Around Louisville, the "dive" clubs are the ones I'm most comfortable in anymore.
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    I avoid dive clubs. I don't feel comfortable and safe in them because I usually look and feel out of place. So the girls tend not to come to my table. I feel better at upscale places like Platinum Plus and Uptown Cabaret and I get more action at them. Plus, I am only in to white girls. Dive clubs have a lot of non-white girls...not my cup of tea.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    ^^^ you're ONLY into white girls??? CRAZY talk! I guess I'm in the minority, but I actually prefer dive clubs. Why? More mileage, cheaper dance prices, BYOB and a more laid back atmosphere. No waitress asking, " do you want another drink" every other 5 god damn minutes. Sure, upscale clubs tend to have prettier dancers, but if I'm in a dive and there are at least 10-15 dancers working, it's very unlikely that I won't find at least 2-3 of them attractive/dance worthy
  • unclewillSea
    11 years ago
    Cheap pussy
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've found that the girls tend to be more friendly, laid back, and less pushy at a lower end bar. Plus it tends to remind me of my blue collar days. Call me nostalgic...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " No waitress asking, " do you want another drink" every other 5 god damn minutes" That happens at Dive Bars too.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Dive clubs, where spending $20 can make you look like a high roller! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I prefer upscale clubs b/c often times the dancers & staff are more friendly and professional. But I visit mostly dives b/c they often have few rules, or don’t enforce rules, and that often leads to more fun & bang for your buck.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    dive clubs have cheap extras & its also a club where dancers that shouldn't be stripping any more go to
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion