tuscl

Another good reason to not seek strippers from ads.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A stripper's bodyguard reportedly punched a Laguna Beach man after a misunderstanding, but both parties eventually settled with no arrests made, according to Laguna Beach police.

The man hired a stripper to come to his residence in the 600 block of Glenneyre Street at 1:08 a.m. Monday, police said.

Upon arrival, the man, whose age police didn't indicate, alleged the stripper, a woman, was not the person portrayed in an advertisement, according to police.

The resident asked the woman to leave, and the stripper's bodyguard punched the man in the face and took $120 in cash, police said.

The stripper and bodyguard left in a silver Mercedes and officers stopped the car on El Toro Road near the 73 Freeway.

The stripper told police the original cost for the service was $300.

Police drove the customer to the traffic stop and the man got his money back. The customer, who was not hospitalized, declined to file charges.

6 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    $300. damn. he should have went to follies!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mistake #1-Stripper with a driver. We did this once. Bouncer decided to act tough until he realized the crowd that he was dealing with. Then the ass kissing began.

Mistake #2-Not standing your ground.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Upon arrival, the man, whose age police didn't indicate, alleged the stripper, a woman, was not the person portrayed in an advertisement"

This is why I am faithful to the strippers I meet in clubs. I know what they look like.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    it would have been cheaper for him to get a street walker for $50. or go to folies or godivas1 in greenville
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Laguna Beach is an upscale and affluent beach community. No cheap skanks in those parts.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Must have been an Asian prostitute, I've never heard of a dude getting the Asian chick in the add!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion