tuscl

Saddest day in Bunny Ranch history.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

7 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Sucks to be cock blocked by the Grim Reaper.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Ban all steak dinners!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Poor guy
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Strange, Caressa Kisses and Vanity don't look like "big breasted black women.".

Nevertheless, Ed, the sick pervert of a grandson, wouldn't let a little thing like grandpa keeling over stop his fun.

Let this be a reminder to all you horny OTC bastards: Sex first, dinner later.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "Orris said his wife had died more than a decade ago ... and he hadn't had sex since. He said he fantasized about big-breasted black women."

Then he goes and picks two white chicks...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Says he picked another girl to fuck, but shit, if I was the grandson I'd have done Caressa. She got it going on. But I wouldn't have used the coupon. Tacky.

Come to think of it, I'd have just paid for my gramps (if he were still alive) and been discrete about it. It is one thing to help gramps get a hooker, another to make it a national spectacle. But I guess if you don't have the moolah you sacrifice your dignity.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    There is a difference between fantasizing and actually doing you fantasy. I also depends on what was available at the ranch. Many of the black girls I have seen on his HBO specials are just nasty!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion