tuscl

Miami Clubs

Sunday, December 8, 2013 7:05 PM
I will be in Miami next month, what are the best high and extras mileage clubs?

6 comments

• nelson
    11 years ago
    Sorry, I meant high mileage and extras clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    + Scarlett’s (in Hallandale) - best looking dancers; but no extras (decent 2-way contact LDs); decent mix of Latinas; white; and a couple of blacks + Tootsies – Good looking dancers; extras but not cheap; huge, fun club; mostly Latinas with a few Anglo and hardly any black (many girls have enhanced tits and/or ass) + Solid Gold (Oakland Park) – mostly white dancers w/ some euro and extras available + Cheetah (Pompano) – nice club; good looking dancers (mostly white and some Latinas); some extras (Cheetah *Hallandale* reopened about a year ago and seems to be getting better but the Pompano location currently has a better rep) Cheetah *Hallandale*; Tootsies; and Scarlett’s – are within minutes of each other by car Read the reviews so you can get a better feel
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Two way contact in So. FL clubs is allowed/the-norm but Scarlett’s seems to be a bit lower on the mileage Dances are topless with bottoms/g-strings on and nude on stage; dances are $25; clubs usually open `till 5;00 a.m. with many having half priced drinks and free cover during dayshift (dayshift normally ‘till 8:00 p.m.)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    nelson, Papi is pretty right on. Those are most all North Miami clubs. Further south, Pink Pony, Booby Trap, and BT's are possibilities. Further south, look for Stir Crazy and Showgirls. Good luck!
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Papi/Clubber have it nailed. I'll throw a Diamond Dolls in Pompano reco in there too, moreso for nightshift. I had only been day shift over the past few months, but last Thursday I was there around 10pm and was quite impressed with dancer quality. What appeared to be a welcome side effect from greater competition was lower prices (less than half of what tootsies runs) and more direct approaches for everything. If you have time, I'd say pick an area and hit multiple clubs. There are a bunch of clusters in various areas - check the map view.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    For extras drive to the Booby Trap in Pompano. If you aren't afraid of bad neighborhoods and clubs where you might be the only white guy around for a few miles try Club Lex and Coco's. Nothing like a $5 lap dance at the Lex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion