tuscl

***Paying what you thought it was worth***

Saturday, December 7, 2013 3:33 PM
Normally I try to Negotiate everything up front with an unknown dancer but sometimes it just kills the mood and I'll dive in head first. I was pleasantly surprised on my last interaction at the club where I am VIP. After I nutted I asked the girl what she wanted for her "services" and she just told me to give her what I thought it was worth. In this case she did a good job so I gave her 200. She didn't even count the money as she was pocketing it. Has anyone else ever had Situations like this? How do you typically handle it? In theory I could've handed her $20 and walked away while whistling, LOL!!

9 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I could've handed her $20 and walked away while whistling, LOL!!" That would be entirely typical of a thing like you.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^What a mean thing to say after he just said that he gave her $200...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    l don’t like haggling and prefer to know what something costs and then decide yey or nay – but if I am treated well by a dancer; then I’ll tip her the going rate for w/e she did. How did she make you nut? But for a PL inexperienced with the game; it would be a little tougher for the PL to be put in that spot not necessarily knowing the going rate. Although it def sounds cool for a dancer just to say pay me w/e you think it’s worth; *some* dancers may perhaps use this as a tactic to take advantage of a PL that does not know any better and thus she may get the PL to overpay (sometimes extensively overpay). Your dancer did not seem to be this type – and as you mentioned – I’m also normally impressed w/ a dancer that does not count the $$$ when you give it to her (although I don’t mind at all if they do).
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not an extras guy and prefer to gets lots of high contact LDs from many different dancers. But I recall a visit to Baby Dolls in the mid-2000s while I lived in Dallas. I was getting some LDs from a pretty; naturally busty; light skinned ebony. LDs @ Baby Dolls are given on high back chairs and many dancers will often use these bulky high back chairs to form a little fort for some privacy. Anyway, I was in a corner getting my perv on with this dancer. Midway thru our dance sequence she was on her knees in front of me grabbing my junk and simulating a BJ. She kept grabbing my junk and my junk kept getting bigger and harder in linear proportion to her “handling”. She proceeds to unzip my pants and put her face really close to my rocket and look at it. Before I knew she was sucking away like a true pro w/o me ever even asking nor hinting about that kind of service. Of course as a gentleman I thought it was not my place to stop her from her actions. I ended up getting 6 LDs in a row from her which were $20 apiece. I had walked into the club with $200 to spend on dances and still had the $200 in my pocket – post our session I just gave her the $200 that I had and she just said thanks and that we should get together some time. It was a nice and unexpected event.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Inexperienced with paying for pussy, if a woman told me that, hoho you best believe I'm taking full advantage. Make her wish she never said that. if it's head, she gets $20, if it's full service she'll get $50. Maybe $55-60 if I'm feeling generous
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    gsb: "^What a mean thing to say after he just said that he gave her $200... " Yep, and a perfect example of alutard's "confirmation bias". He completely misses the fact that Hard4Dancers actually paid her $200, and focuses on his completely hypothetical statement. alutard will not miss an opportunity to portray himself as morally superior to everyone else, even if it completely flies in the face of all evidence. He will cherry pick statements, misinterpret obvious sarcasm or exaggeration, treat hypotheticals as real all in quest on this mission. Why does he have such a strong need to portray himself as morally superior to others? Guild he feels about paying hookers for sex, and the fact that his only interaction with women are paid ones with hookers. He knows his mother would not approve, but if he can try and misinterpret reality as providing an example of somebody doing something he thinks is bad, it gives him some temporary relief. Guy is a complete fuck up.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yeah I've had it happen a few times and I tip accordingly.
  • Michellemarie
    11 years ago
    I always say that, rather than quoting "expected tips." I've very rarely regretted it but, then again, I have the luxury of turning men down for rooms if they are unpleasant or smell bad. I usually make more that I would have quoted and I always write down tips so that I can double check before the next time I do a room with a guy... and there's always a next time ;)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That has happened to me a few times and I have always struggled with myself over what it was worth. I didn't want to over pay or under pay. I must have guessed right because there were never any repercussions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion