tuscl

school

crazyjoe
Colorado
Did anyone ever get a lapdance at school in a bathroom stall

6 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When I went to school lap dances had not been invented. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I use to be a teachers aid for the special ed classes. Senior year, I caught two of our special needs friends engaged in a blow job in the bathroom.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    when one was in grade school, the most sexual thing i thought about was kissing. Didn't know the meaning of the word erotic dancing
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Yes I had that happen many times
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I didn't even know what a strip club was in High School. I was severely restricted in what I could watch on tv. No Internet. Only one phone line for our entire family. not even a single R rated channel.

However I did have one girl call me up out of the blue and say she would like to take me out to eat pizza. Then she said she was lesbian but wanted to experiment. I was thinking I hope my mother isn't listening in. Then I said the wrong thing and missed out on my potential first Lap dance.

I remember a cheerleader I knew often wore her skirt in my class and she sat right beside me. I bet she could have given me great lap dances.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    My best friend in middle school walked in on two guys in the bathroom. One was shoving a stick of butter up the other guys ass.

The year before that I had gotten in a fight with one of the two my friend walked in on. I had no idea what he was trying to tell me at the time but I didnt like what he was saying so I kicked his ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion