tuscl

Mobile SCs ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Piggybacking on shadow's “Booty Lounge” thread; what do you all think about that concept of a mobile SC?

For? Against? Depends?

If it offered good value (i.e. adequate price and service); I'd be for it.

Also – has anyone ever visited a SC that was not the typical brick and mortar type (bus; boat; etc)? If so, how was it?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Quite awhile back somebody posted in here about a strip club limo that was taking customers for a "drive through the park" with a stripper/s on board doing more than the standard lap dance.

I might be up for that if the price was right. :)
  • canny
    11 years ago
    There used to be a "strip bus" in one of the big cities that was a strip club on wheels. I think it was Detroit. They took it to the football games for the pre-game tailgating until the cops shut them down.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I know someone who owns a party bus or mobile strip club (not the Booty Lounge). The business is not very lucrative because it relies on a group of guys booking the bus, and so you have an unused facility for most of the time. Also the strippers who man the bus (so to speak) depend on tips from the guys for their income, and sometimes the guys are really cheap.

I've never been on this bus. It's really for bachelor parties or other groups, not for people who like to club alone. Nor does the bus have a private area for extras. I'll stick with strip clubs that don't move and strippers who do.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Whenever the NCAA's show up in Providence the clubs will use a bus with dancers to entice men to the club. Its just not hot. Too noisy; to small; not comfortable and top be fair to the strippers solo guys spend a lot; guys in groups are cheap.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd definitely give a mobile sc a shot. Maybe a fixed up Airstream? I know that in Nashville, they have a dive called Santa's Pub. It's in a mobile home. I'd drink to that.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Is dis sum more human trafik ?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    more than the standard lap dancing...i would have been there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion