tuscl

I found some spare change, a million dollar bill. Do you think strippers would

Just look at my profile picture.

Too bad I can't convert it to smaller bills.

17 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Be careful about visits from the Secret Service. They don't have a sense of humor about Fake $$$$$$$. LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I have about 10 of those bills. I know they are real because I bought them at Walgreens...I haven't found anyone with change for one yet though
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! Is that the money txtittyfan got from selling the imaginary real estate he owns in Phoenix?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Roll the dice & see if you end up in jail.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ what a retard
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dude...I *know* that ain't a real million dollar bill 'cos the real million has a picture of a NAKED CHICK on it. I've got a bunch stuffed in my mattress.

The reverse is a wonderful detailed drawing of Kennedy and Sinatra DP'ing some chick. Bobby Kennedy has his dick in the chicks mouth. Coo-el currency!!!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you read the small print, it says it is for entertainment purposes only. I wonder how many lap dances a dancer would do for one? That would be entertainment. Except if she thought she could trade it for real money.

Don't tell anyone they are on sale at Walgreens, that would destroy the whole alternative currency we could use.
    I think someone gave me this bill.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ Dougster...did tittyfag sell his ocean front property there?
  • sandyman
    11 years ago
    I visited Turkey a number of years ago when the exchange rate was 1.2 MILLION Turkish Lira per U.S. Dollar. I have a picture of me holding a 100 million lira note. That's a lot of zeroes.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe: the reality is that txtittyfan just fixes up homes for guys who want to flip them. Lots of RE around Phoenix is now in the hands of speculators whom he wishes he was and pretends to be. If he were to buy RE (won the lottery us his only chance) it would indeed be that hot ocean front property in Arizona.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Um, to all the folks worried about the Treasury Department, if you don't actually try to *use* a bill that has no real counterpart, they won't care. Now, if you try to convince someone to actually *take* a $1,000,000, or $3, bill and provide you with goods or services, *then* you have a problem.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol dougster
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Shark hunter needs to make it rain with those bills.

Seriously, a $10K bill is the largest US bill in general public circulation. The Federal Reserve (and the banks) stopped distributing "big bills" ($500 and up) in 1969. Seeing that inflation has increase more than 5 fold since then (Present $500 less buying power than 1969 $100), IMHO, $500 bills should be reintroduced into circulation.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Governments and their spy agencies, in particular, hate cash - makes it a little harder for them to know every single thing about you. That's why you be sure there won't be any $500 or $1000 bills until after the revolution.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    As soon as they invent super cheap RFID technology they can imbed in the ink to track all paper currency, they might like it again. They might be able to quickly identify all old bills or counterfeits without the new tech.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's why I pay in Wampum.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion