tuscl

bbw strip clubs in la

ive been doing my research an this is something i have not found yet maybe someone can help me..i want to know if theres a bbw strip club in los angeles?

10 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Try Bliss in COI.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Now that this thread has been up for almost 24 hours, and no one has responded with a specific club that only has BBW dancers, I'll mention what I've heard. I don't know of any actual BBW clubs. I have heard of clubs having a BBW night, where they'll bring in BBW dancers from elsewhere. Also, a local club of mine had a BBW contest one night a few months ago.

See: https://www.facebook.com/events/13860160…

But, that may have been a one-time event. It seemed to be a success, and maybe the club will host another one. But I can't imagine the club doing that more than once or perhaps twice a year.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Ugly, what's up with the 187?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like my brother SCLVR said, try Bliss and Paradise. They're close to one another in the COI & La Puente area.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    With all due respect Slick avoid Paradise. They are horribly mismanaged and disrespectful to PL's. They also just got busted a few weeks ago and they are a worse mess now than they were before. Stick with Bliss for all your BBW needs :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That Paradise bust has been all over Zbone for a couple of weeks. I don't go there period. Shit, I'm a ten minute ride from Tropical Lei.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I was just at Bliss today and DAY-UM those BBW's rocked my world!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    BBW is an acquired taste and not my thing. I've tried it. Doesn't work. Detroit is heavy (pun intended) with BBW in night clubs, strip clubs, shopping malls, retail counters and college classrooms. Managers would do well to recruit dancers in Detroit for BBW clubs.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a BBW club (or one with several) in Louisiana, seeing that it is the 5th most obese state with 31.5% of population obese.

Oops, OP meant Los Angeles. You might want to put periods after the "l" and the "a" to avoid any confusion. Hey, I didn't even have to read the complete text of post to smell troll/umpteenth sock puppet.

In the event post is genuinely serious, good luck finding a BBW club in Los Angeles, or So Cal. CA is the 40th most obese state with 24.8% of population obese. Class dismissed, have a nice clubbing day.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    So minnow, maybe rarity adds value there, huh? :) If everybody is a Twiggy clone, maybe a Reubenesque figure will be welcome. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion