tuscl

D.C. 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
WASHINGTON (WJLA) - Two people were stabbed, one fatally, early Friday morning outside a strip club in Northwest D.C.

Continue reading

D.C. Police said they do not have a description for a suspect in the stabbings, which happened just before 2:15 a.m. outside the Macombo Lounge at 5335 Georgia Ave NW. Police did say they are searching for a red Chevrolet Impala in connection with the stabbings.

The deceased victim, an adult female, was transported to a nearby hospital and later pronounced dead. The second victim, an adult male with stab wounds to his upper body, was conscious and breathing when authorities arrived. He was transported to the hospital as well.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/11/geo…
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

8 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I had a 67' Impala with a 427, couldn't keep tires on the thing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    A 2AMER in DC? Who would've thought that such a travesty could possibly happen in our nations Capitol? Oh the humanity.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    BAN and CONFISCATE all knives and pointy objects!!!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    ime - Does that include nipples? :)
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    This is a travesty - NO MORE KNIVES IN D.C. Hell, ya ban guns, ya ban ammo, and they just come up with something else! Only allow TEDDY BEARS I say.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Can't even do that. You might smother someone to death.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol...now just waiting for the broken record
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm kinda bummed out...all these stabbings going on...none of the perps are Mexican...people are stealing our thunder...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion