Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Twerking contest

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last Wednesday at the Columbia Platinum Plus I witnessed the first twerking contest that I have ever seen. It was also the first time that I have ever seen any kind of contest during the day shift.

The contestants, all 7 of them, were club dancers and the winner got a free tip out.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

I say a Halloween contest at treasure club in asheville NC. Winner didn't get Shits

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Did you like it or not? Did it entertain you or not?

Profile picture for SoonerSam
SoonerSam
•

We had a Halloween contest at my club for the dancers judged by 7 custies chosen at random. Winner got $100 from the club. We also had a custie Halloween costume contest. Winner got $200, second place got $100. Chosen by crowd reaction. Obviously in that instance, if a girl custie shows some tits and ass, she's more likely to win. That's what happened.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Also the first time I have heard of a contest being held during the day shift.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'd like to see a twerking contest.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement