tuscl

Jacksonville

Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:10 AM
I'll be on a work trip and only have 1 free night in Jacksonville. I've read poor opinions of clubs there overall, and wondering what would be my best bet. I have been to Sinsations and Bare Assets, anything better than Sinsations in the area? Bare Assets want all that impressive to me.

7 comments

• wwpmi
    11 years ago
    As you may know Jacksonville is a pretty low mileage town, although they have a lot of clubs. In terms of nudity and mileage IMHO Sins currently is your best option. Wacko's is just down the street and if you are hitting the clubs prior to 6 PM you can start at Wacko's for cheap drinks and some teasing from the dancers then head off to Sins. The dances at W's are $30 and the new VIP is a little restrictive but many like W's including me. Kind of a local bar appeal, even after the remodel. Sins is more raw in that it is not a great bar to chill. I think days are best at W's and either days or nights are good at Sins. You may find a void of dancers at Sins from 7 pm to 8 pm. IMHO most the other bars are hit or miss. Hope this helps.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Thanks man! Is there anywhere else reasonably close that would be recommended?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you wanna get lucky, stay away from the Jaguars. No game. I'd take a Cougar over a Jaguar anyday.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I travel to Jax often and understand your concerns. WWPMI is correct in that Wacko's charges $30 a dance and is generally not as "loose" but I do recommend Wacko's for afternoon or early evening entertainment. (Also, 1. you can find "extra" entertainment value at Wacko's - they are just not as "out front" about it. 2. Many dancers will negotiate prices for multiple dances (if you find your "right" girl - talk to her about price.) Elsewhere in town the only other "good" choice (not great, but good) is The Gold Club on Gen. Dolittle (that's east of downtown, east of the I295/9A east loop off of Atlantic Ave.) The Gold Club is in a building that used to be a steakhouse and bar and it is broken up unto relatively small spaces. Down sides, they don't really get going until 10PM or later but still close at 2AM, Dances are $30 and not very private, few drink specials in the evenings, and extras are rare. Up sides, usually a good assortment of hot dancers, better energy in the club, nice crowds (not small, not thuggish) and the food isn't too bad. Good hunting. I'll be looking for your review(s).
  • RTP
    11 years ago
    I agree with most of what is written here, but I also like Centerfolds on the Phillips Highway. It is a dive, but sometimes has a neighborhood feel. Dancers are not beautiful, but many are very friendly, and I have gotten very good mileage from a few. I like the day better than evening. I also have had some very good days at Wacko's and some not so good days.
  • kansasgent
    11 years ago
    Use to spend quite a bit of time in Jacksonville and found that getting a massage was better than going to a club.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the tips! I may have an extra day there so I may end up hitting multiples. Looking forward to this week
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion