Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

lasabiastarr

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like a future cumdumpster to me...what you say fellas ?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Or is this thread going to be a nother yoda balles thread were he kiss some skank hoe Ass...this ant the pink site .....I saw fuck this bitch !!!!

Profile picture for lasabiastarr
lasabiastarr
•

I'm laughing so hard right now..your funny bagboyjames

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

That's a double bagged Jimmy. LMFAO

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yoda can suck my big fat dick

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Fuck yea ! See this is the shit I'm talking about ! Banned this yoda ! Fuck you !

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Keep preachin bag boyjimmyhead

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Fuck me and fuck you !!!!

My name is James and im hard !!!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Fuck this Burch

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement