tuscl

"you're a snaggle toothed bitch!”

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
OCTOBER 8--A stripper is facing an assault rap after she allegedly pummeled a male customer who turned down her repeated attempts to perform a lap dance inside a South Carolina club, cops report.

Nicole Maxine Passmore, 25, was busted late last night for misdemeanor assault in connection with the confrontation at Masters Gentlemen's Club in Myrtle Beach.

According to a police report, patron Ernest Kadlick, 31, told officers that he was “having a good time in the club” with friends when Passmore (seen at right) approached them and repeatedly tried to “dance on him” while attempting to take money that Kadlick had placed on his table.

After turning down Passmore for a third and final time, Kadlick said that the dancer--who had launched into a lap dance--told him that he had a “sweet receding hairline.”

In response, Kadlick declared, “Yeah, and you're a snaggle toothed bitch!”

According to Kadlick and several witnesses interviewed by Myrtle Beach Police Department investigators, the 5' 6” Passmore then “got up and started striking [Kadlick] in the face…approximately 5-6 times.” Kadlick and his friends then left the club and police were called.

When an officer arrived at the strip joint, they found Kadlick (seen at left) holding a towel full of ice against his face. A cop reported observing “a welt coming from the area of left eyebrow.”

Passmore claimed that she struck Kadlick in response to being pushed by him (though there were no witnesses to corroborate that assertion). Passmore was then arrested and transported to the Myrtle Beach jail, where she was subsequently released on bond.

Go here for photo.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/s…

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    She doesn't look bad in the picture. Now, dude looks like a douche bag. I ain't saying that he is one. But he does have a sweet receding hairline.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just got off the phone with Rev. Al and Jessie J ,They're all over it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I heard that Gloria Allred was stepping up, too.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dudes screwed
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yeah slick? He got a receding hairline, well yo hoe's a snaggled tooth BEYOTCH
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love Snaggletooth. And Snagglepuss. Exit, stage right.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    He looks like a pussy
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    She so dumb. She mad pretty and she doesn't even remotely look like his type. He seems like the wirey loser guy that's into bubbly skinny chicks. She should have known better. Man I wish I was I So. Cal. I wouldn't mind aggressive women like her. Tear dat ass UP.... oh and she's dumb for hitting him...yeah
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You know somewhere in that last post I forgot that I was suppose to be beretting her. Make up does wonders doesn't it.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^You should be beretting your English teacher.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    He got beat up by 115 pound girl, lol. At least he did teach her a lesson that no means no. Some guys might have gotten pissed off enough to knock the crap out of her and then who knows who the police would have arrested. I'm just saying some people go berserk when attacked and tear up anyone attacking.

Do you think she might get a job boxing in a Columbia strip club? lol
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Yeah, what in the heck is beretting? Barretting would be putting barretts in some ones hair. Maybe the guy was a professional hairstylist.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well I'm fucking sorry my phonr is touch screen and it uses auto correct. Next time I'll jump in it and physically move the letters myself. Whilr I'm at it I'll just go ahead and disassemble the next dumb thing you type. Analytical dicks
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    That is one fine looking young lady. What's the matter with that guy? I'd pay good money for dances with HER.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I guess he didn't like her. LOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    She's fine, but any stripper who doesn't know better than to say that to a custy (or give him a beatdown for responding in kind) is not going to know how to give an enjoyable lap dance.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Guys a geek, but I suspect we all aren't exactly Ryan Goslng.

And she looks like she smokes a helluva lotta crack
  • canigetlaid
    11 years ago
    I'm not into the pushy type of girls. A vibe killer.

Glad the guy had the common sense to just get out of there once that situation happened. My question is where was security or a manager or something? I mean as a strip club the last thing you really want is cops called out to your business.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yeah...who is Ryan goslng?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion