Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Report: New York Strip Club Won't Show Giants Games Because They're Too Depressi

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

The Giants are still winless, and New Yorkers are having a tough time dealing with the depression. Things are so bad, in fact, that one New York-area strip club won't be showing Giants games again anytime soon.

Rick's Cabaret New York decided to black out the Giants after their dismal 36-21 loss to the the Eagles on Sunday, according to Guyism. The dismal 0-5 start to the Giants' season has apparently affected the regular Sunday strip club crowd — does this exist? — and the clientele just aren't paying as much during games

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

I hate TVs in strip clubs. One thing I like about the super divey places is they usually have fewer and smaller TVs.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

As a big sports fan that often goes to Tootsies Miami to watch games; I can see the point being made in the OP.

I have def gotten LDs @ SCs b/c I am in a celebratory after my team has won.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

One wonders what they think of Jets games if Giants games are depressing.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Yes the way that the team is performing can be depressing to their fans. LOL

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Take heart, all yee Giants fans. At least your not Jacksonville.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

True at least we're not Jacksonville

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement