tuscl

Report: New York Strip Club Won't Show Giants Games Because They're Too Depressi

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The Giants are still winless, and New Yorkers are having a tough time dealing with the depression. Things are so bad, in fact, that one New York-area strip club won't be showing Giants games again anytime soon.

Rick's Cabaret New York decided to black out the Giants after their dismal 36-21 loss to the the Eagles on Sunday, according to Guyism. The dismal 0-5 start to the Giants' season has apparently affected the regular Sunday strip club crowd — does this exist? — and the clientele just aren't paying as much during games

6 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I hate TVs in strip clubs. One thing I like about the super divey places is they usually have fewer and smaller TVs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As a big sports fan that often goes to Tootsies Miami to watch games; I can see the point being made in the OP.

I have def gotten LDs @ SCs b/c I am in a celebratory after my team has won.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    One wonders what they think of Jets games if Giants games are depressing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes the way that the team is performing can be depressing to their fans. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Take heart, all yee Giants fans. At least your not Jacksonville.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    True at least we're not Jacksonville
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion