Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip clubs and world politics.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm SHOCKED that Russia has strip clubs!!! WTF? What are they like? Topless, nude or bikini? I bet extras are dirt cheap if you pay in US dollars!!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I'm surprised the way Putin goes around shirtless that he doesn't have his own calendar.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Putin is either the worlds toughest leader with all the manly shit that he does or the leader with the smallest dick.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

In Soviet R-r-r-russia, club strip you.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LOL That happens in the US too!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement