Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Baby showers

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sorry I missed it but one of my buddies informed me that the girls at Follies just threw a baby shower for the house mom in the VIP section of the club.

What's next?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I was at a place where the girls were collecting extra tips to give a send off to a 7 month pregnant stripper. I kicked a $20 in just to be nice... And the non-preggo chick I was sitting with found it coo-el.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I went to a funeral at a strip club once...

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Oy.

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Hopefully there were no customers in there getting dances during the baby shower or that might have been an interesting scene!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Mexican baby showers kick ass. The women are inside doing baby shower shit while the men are outside, bbqueing, drinking, smacking up wise ass kids, and cock fighting-not the Castro St. Variety, either.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Marriage inside the strip club?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If I get married again the wedding will be in a strip club...that will never happen

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement