Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Diveish Brothel Bars

BagBoyJames

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Man a live I can't seam to keep my white country Ass out of them. What kind of dirty whole in the wall do you enjoy ?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Bogart's.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

My pick is one of my fav street walkers

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Glory.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

She is a good $60 fuck

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

GOdIVAS

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bag boy... I thought you would have said next to the dumpster behind the store you bag groceries at

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

One more time. I lovemaking

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Still looking for dives in NYC. but I'm over streetwalkers. Even if all I get from them is head their dirtiness leaves too bad a stain on my conscious. Seriously like your new avatar BBJ (LOL even if it is the confederate flag)

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol...just now noticed the bbj lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I took a big shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement