tuscl

Waitress in Pink Pony ATL sucks

after reading shadowcat's discussion about being ripped off by a waitress, I remembered my terrible experience with waitress in Pink Pony ATL. I ordered a beer and only had a little and left for restroom. when I came back, it was gone.Ask the waitress who took it, said "don't know", ordered again. then gone again.It was early in the evening, not so many patrons around, so plenty of seats available. And the beer was more than 3 quarters left. And I did a very quick pee. went back very quick.

Then another day, my beer was gone once again. This time instead of answering "who took my beer", the waitress just ask "Do you want another one?"

I have to avoid this club.I think if you come in a group, you'll be fine.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    They’ll do that shit as almost any SC you go to. If you are there alone you definitely need to take your drink w/ you when you go piss.

IDK if they do that so you are forced to buy another drink or what – but they will do that almost all the time.

I usually don’t drink much and will nurse a beer for the time I’m in the club. I’ve had instances where I’ve been distracted getting a dance from a dancer and have had my beer snatched by a waitress w/o me noticing b/c it may have only been 1/4 filled.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If you are going to leave your beer or drink unattended while you go do something, the universal thing to do is put a napkin over your glass or with beer, stick the napkin partially down the throat of the bottle.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    You have to stop going to the bathroom!
  • racejeff
    11 years ago
    Shadow has the answer. I was taught the napkin thing by a server at one club. But prior to learning that at one club I twice lost a beer while stage tipping. A few times I was ready to leave other times club replaced the beer.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I never let my beer out of my sight in a strip club, for this reason. That's why I really appreciate it when the LD booths/area have some place other than the floor for me to put my drink.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    They dony do that shit ANYWHERE in NY. I left my drink to pee and came back and it was untouched and still as full as I left it. Of course I didn't drink it because who knows what happened. Ok I did resume drinking twice but only because I was really thirsty (it was juice). But normally I practically give away drinks when I return.
  • segui
    11 years ago
    I felt a little better after knowing some waitress will take away your beer while stage tipping. How far away from the place where you tip to where you sit?
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    Agree with Shadow - I put a coaster or napkin on top. Seems to do the trick. However depending on the club I may just take it with me. Depends on the situation. If the place is slow or empty I will leave it but if packed definitely taking it with me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Does she spit or swallow?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion