tuscl

4 All those members that just cant figure this shit out

Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:18 AM
Ok I use this simple idea not just in strip clubs but in every place I go and yes that even means church and KFC, oooo and dont forget the bus stop....look getting pay4play as we call it is like this.....you see a sexy lady pay her a visit and say hello....then if you want her...visit the place once a week or so and build a trusted relationship with her...go places were girls dont make much money...that way when she brings up how its tuff living off so little then you can bring up the pay4play idea...if she.says no then she want rat you out cause your friends...also if she says no...trust me everybody has their price....even god sells his word for $60......keep uping the price until she goes for it.....makes some bussiness cards of yourself and hand them out....you will get so much pussy free and payed you will be sick of it if that's even possible.......its not hard...its very.easy......its amazing how difficulties you people act like it is....and if you cant handle thst then go to Detriot and go to a club and buy a $50 blow job...boom dun...... Peace I'm juice and you bitches hate me cause I just told you the truth and you can't handle that shit ! So keep on hating I need your anger for my enerty for success Juice crew 4 Life

20 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not as easy as it sounds. Sure I can get p4p from what I consider LQ girls. But I'm drawn to HQ girls that don't do extras and will not fuck for any price.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Alas mo'head... Juice just got the game on all of us here. He lives in another dimension. A cooler dimension where walking up to a hot chick on the road carrying a bucket of KFC and asking "yo beyotch...wassup? Ima gonna facefuck ya while ya put one a da Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay drumsticks up ya asshole beyotch" doesn't get your face slapped. No sir...in Juice's dimension girls drop down onto all fours, pull down their knickers, and open their mouths mothahfuckah! FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Not as easy as it sounds" To his ____ mind it is a clear as ice. If you are SUCH an expert, bottle & sell it & become a frigging Billionaire BigTuna1.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This System needs a name. Any proposals? Juice: does this shit really work? There is a red-head at the burger joint down the street that I would love to run it on. "Just ask"?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Nice fantasy, TunaJuice. Either that or you're used to getting maced a lot.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dougsta... You should try the system I suggest. Walk up to her and say "yo carrot-top...does the carpet match the drapes or do you shave it all off down there? What say I pay you $XXX and we take a trip to a stall in the men's room?" Adjust $XXX depending upon how hot she is...I'm classy so I would put my bathroom escapades at a minimum of $250 assuming she's a hottie (maybe a $100 redhead bonus on top of that...redheads be friggin' HAWT). But that is just me.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Mikey my man...Juice lives on Earth-Zero and his mojo works there. Everything on this board makes more sense if people in different universes post here. That is why YMMV.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Nice summery dougsta ! Just ask ! Enough said bitches !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Zip nice touch
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nice System.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! Classic thread!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Indeed
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Pure Gold
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    TRUE!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dat
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This shit beats The System any day.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    The absolute best place to find a hottie for nothing: the food stamp office and low budget daycares. You'll find ALL TYPES of fine ass hunnies who too broke for the good life
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion