Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where was she when I was in the military?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She was sperm. : )

Profile picture for HowdyPilgrims
HowdyPilgrims
•

Good for her but I am disappointed someone with such ugly tattoos would show up on a beauty contest. Shows how far they have fallen.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

tats do not equate to beauty IMO

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

"One, the insignia for the U.S. Army Dental Corps, is on her left shoulder..."

wait, what?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I remember a time when script & Old English tattoos were to be found on vetetanos & bikers. I know chicas with choice tats but Miss Kansas' tats don't do anything for me. I would go bow hunting with her.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

That was exactly what I said Carl.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

EMT/EMS tattoos are quite common in that medical field. Gridget got one.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Looks like an off night at Follies.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

'Bout time somebody recognized how beautiful tattooed women can be!

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement