tuscl

To the dancers that read TUSCL

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:48 AM
What do you think of the reviews that you read? And you know that I mean the serious one's not the BS reviews. I can tell the reviews that are given just for membership and the angry one's targeting an individual dancer for some stupid reason. You should be able to tell the difference also. I like to write serious reviews about my club and dancer experience. I wont say anything bad unless I get ripped off and I only use names when my experience was exceptional, in hopes it will help the dancers earnings. I also never say anything that would get her in trouble with LEO or with the club. A dancer that is happy and making good money is unlikely to move to another club. I have over heard some conversations in the club about the reviews here (Melanie at Mickey's) and just wondered what you thought and if you ever try using it to your advantage like the way Duo does. Duo is just active here and she seems to draw a lot of interest. Feel free to PM me if thats what you prefer.

4 comments

• Chanel
    11 years ago
    I became a lifetime paid member because I was interested in what customers were saying about our club and the dancers who worked there. Maybe I (or the club) could do something better than what we were doing. I'm in agreement regarding sham reviews just for membership. Fake participation doesn't add anything of value-it just subtracts since you've wasted your time reading it. (Unless it was funny). You hit on most of the concerns that I have as a dancer. In particular, I appreciate when reviewers aren't too explicit when describing 'activities' they participated in. Also, I support names being given when someone is ripped off since this hurts business for everyone. On 'that other board' SCL, sometimes saying something good about a dancer will unintentionally provoke a backlash by other dancers. They think the dancer is writing the comments about herself and counter with mean-spirited posts. I'm happy there isn't really a way to do that here (Yay)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry! Did you say something? Excuse me but I've got terrorists to kill.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have done many reviews some long some short but have never done a sham review just to extend my membership. I sometimes go to multiple clubs in a town just to do reviews and I settle into a club I prefer. Going to different clubs is fun sometimes and others it is "what the hell am I doing here?". I have discovered diamonds in the rough and places where it just is not worth the cost to club. (New Jersey and Utah)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'm in agreement regarding sham reviews just for membership" Memberships should NOT be granted for these POS "reviews".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion