tuscl

First dance of the night

grand1511
Euphoria
Over the weekend, I was at the club waiting to hook up with my CF. No sign of her in the house so I'm just about ready to pull the plug and call it a night when I'm squeezed from behind and it's her. After much jigging, She explains that a family situation delayed her and that she'd get prepped and ready for me as quickly as possible. She finally gets back and immediately plops in my lap. Some more small talk and lots of cuddling, some strategic caresses and we're quickly off to the VIP. Up there, the usually great experience suddenly goes off the charts (but not quite crossing the ITC line). She clearly had some pent up sexual needs and I was helping her any way possible. I know I was her first customer of the night and it's got me wondering if batting in the lead off position is a consistently good spot in the strip club batting order. I know on Friday night it was with this dancer!

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I might like leftovers but sloppy seconds suck. Definitely got to slide in like Ricky Henderson.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST YOU'RE LAST!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Maybe they got her warmed up for me but no thanks. I cannot handle sloppy seconds.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Definitely makes DATY more attractive unless she gets loving at home before work!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    That's nothing,try telling strippers your X's boyfriend.They give it away for free just to have one up on them.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I like sucking titties, so I would prefer to be her first dance of the night.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    As a daytime clubber, I always try to time it so I can be the honey's first PL of the day. Not with any illusions that she'll be hornier, just hoping to catch her shower fresh.

More often than not though, the first time I see her is when she stumbles out of VIP followed by a haggard looking PL.

Best I get is the baby wipe refresh.

*sigh*
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Well – I feel I’m usually the “most charged” when I arrive at the SC and my horniness and willingness to play diminishes the more time I spend in the SC and the more dances I get – perhaps it is the same for dancers – they are the most “turned on” to get that $$$ when the first get there and have not made anything yet?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Good points, Lone Wolf. You explain the #1 reason I dislike late night clubbing. I like my lovelies shower fresh too.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    I'm with Lone_Wolf as well. I think Papi makes some good points as well however I would think some dancers work on a reverse bell curve if you will. After they make their money for the day/night and enter the profit zone they might phone it in for a bit. But then there is a point where they start having a huge night and get all revved up again.

Not sure, just a theory.
  • toddq
    11 years ago
    Based off my experience being first of the night is not always great. They will hustle u the hardest since they have the most energy and haven't made any money today. YMMV but I get a lot if upsell versus later in the night after they have already made their goal money
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    I wasone of the first in a club that day when a dancer told me to suck on her tits. She said I would be the first that day.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    never sucked titties before. Just caressed them (I mean my entire life...forgo newborn days). But I KNOW I'm never the first since I'm in the club by the middle of the club hours so I don't chance it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion