tuscl

Clubs in northeast PA

I'll be in northeast PA for a couple of weeks. From the reviews it seems not that interesting. Any intel will help ( clubs to visit/ avoid and menu). Wil post my reviews after visit.

Thanks!

4 comments

• aventador750
    11 years ago
    @tittyfag- I'll ask you when I am looking for info in Phoenix. Not now.

to make it clear not looking for any extras or things of that sort. General info would help on specially clubs not waste time in .. (dives and/ or have bad dancers.)
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    let's see. member since july 2013. clubs reviewed=ZERO total reviews ZERO

you must be really special huh? come waltzing to this board and asking for intel w/o any of your own. ok since you feel that worthy of being in such a status i will tell you what to do.

take a cab to easton, pennsylvania, the city where the easton assasin originally came from. if you don't know who the easton assasin was i'll be a nice guy and save you a step to google. the easton assasin was larry holmes, the ex-heavyweight boxing champion of the world who also used to be the sparring partner of another heavyweight champion named muhammed ali. anyway i digress.

so anyway you take a cab and tell the driver to easton. then keep going until you find a hardware store. tell the driver to wait as you have to go to this hardware store and buy a battery operated drill. after making this purchase you head back to the cab and tell the driver to head to an alley w/a dumpster.

once you arrive at the alley, exit from the cab and head towards the dumpster. don't forget the drill becvause that's realy important.

now you take the drill from the bag and turn it on. then place the drill onto the dumpster and drill a decent size hole say the size 2 u.s. quarter coins. then unzip your fly, place your pecker through the hole and fuck the goddamn shit outta that dumpster!!!! keep punping it until you cum inside that dumpster you cum dumpster you!!!!

if you do the above you are indeed special as that's never ever before in all of civilization's time been done by anyone.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've travelled quite alot, but amazingly I've never been in Pennsylvania. I've been all over New England, but flew so avoided PA.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I shit in PA b4
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion