tuscl

Hustlers VIP Baltimore vs Mens club VIP Raleigh

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I visited both these places several times and I liked both. At hustler one can have 2 for $40 topless full grinding , two way contact dances
At men's club, one can have 2 for $40 topless full grinding , two way contact dances when there is a special every hour at nights. Otherwise it will be $40 per song .

If you have been to both or one of them which one you like best. Is there any other clubs where one can get these dances . It should be same quality.

Note: I did not visit clubs in Texas and Florida

10 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    203 miles
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You need to do some traveling. $10 and even $5 two way contact dances are available in many parts of the country.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't club much when I'm not traveling but even still I've sworn to never hit up Men's Club since they went to $40/per.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Columbus, Ohio has a few clubs that charge $40 per song and most clubs charge $25-30. Then the ones in Akron only charge $5! Talk about pricing differences. I looked up the estimated cost of living calculator and Columbus had a cheaper cost of living than Akron - I guess they don't factor in strip clubs!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I have not been to a men's club but I have heard good things about them. I have been to the Hustler clubs in Cleveland and Detroit and had a decent time at them. The Hustler club in downtown Cleveland is the best choice in the area while the Hustler club in Detroit is one of the less desired options in the city.
    I have always been impressed by the food at the Hustler clubs but lets face it we don't go for the food.
  • Darkblue999
    11 years ago
    Shadow cat,

How about the quality of girls . I don't think I can have full contact two way dances from 9-10 rated girls for $5-$10
  • Darkblue999
    11 years ago
    Shadow cat,

How about the quality of girls . I don't think I can have full contact two way dances from 9-10 rated girls for $5-$10
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Darkblue999 - I guess it depends on your priorities. I have a friend that drives from Raleigh to Atlanta to get UH mileage from 7's & 8's for $10.
  • Darkblue999
    10 years ago
    No more topless dances at hustler baltimore. I think people watching the posts and comments on tuscl and informing the police. Rumor that club was busted sometime in Feb or March .Since then not much going on in VIP and fewer dancers.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I haven't been to Men's Club in a while but the VIP wasn't worth the cost. I have heard there is more available in the cabanas but they are super expensive and far from a sure thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion