Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:27 PM
What is it??

20 comments

• Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    For me it was a cookie in the urinal
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Oooopsie. I meant dookie. iPad autocorrect. I write better with it bur it sometimes messes up
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Somebody shit himself shitting at the bar.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Used and I mean like 7 to 9 of them on the vip floor
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Condums that's is...on the floor I say
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    That would have to be Shadowcat.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Prolly worst I saw was som dummy eating twizlers !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Menstrual blood... on ME!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Puke in the stalls I understood some of y'all are pussies and can't handle ur liquor, but either (a) have better aim or (b) have the courtesy to clean it up a little.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    350 lb Dancer.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    Dude throwing up in the beer and cocktail glasses on his table.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    ha! Im with Alucard. No ass should ever see the light of day when its that big.
  • 69caddy666
    11 years ago
    Guy drinking a cup of a dancer piss. He paid her $100 for it and sipped it for 1/2 hr.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Worst thing I saw was something like alucard. I did have a bouncer tell me when they were cleaning up after the club closed one night he found a tshirt someone left andsomeone had shit in it and rolledit up and left it. He moved the short and the turd fell out. He kept sweeping as it was too dark to see and had shit all over the broom he was sweeping with and spreading it everywhere
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Dancer, first time out, they said, white bikini and her time of the month showed up.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    A nude stripper on stage with a bad case of diarea
  • Skyrbuoy
    11 years ago
    Gross, but funny at the same time. Stephanie Evans shooting ping-pong and golf balls out of her snatch 30' at T's Lounge about 15 years ago. The sound the ping pong balls and her pussy made while expelling them is unique and forever ingrained in the memory banks.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "Most gross thing u have seen in the club " txtittyfan's daughter's face. That's why I always turn here around and fuck her in the ass instead.
  • onehitwonder
    11 years ago
    Chick named peaches shat herself all over the dressing room..I mean all over. We nick named her shit stain and us girls NEVER walked bare foot back there ever again. Horrible
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion