Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Paradise Portfolios & Plush Bikini Contest

Doc_Holliday

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

So, I'm doing video now for an independent modeling agency here in Dallas. PG-13, sorry no tits, fellas... (

Please critique and enjoy!

youtube.com (desktop)

vimeo.com (smart phones)

More to come...

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Think you meant

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

I did. Thank you.

I'm working on the beach video as we speak, I like it better since I was more prepared.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Meh

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Excellent video Doc. Thanks.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

To the Beach!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No naked? WTF, O?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Couldn't get past the "music"! Might deal with it if they were nude.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement