tuscl

East St. Louis area strip clubs

I wonder if anyone here has had the "happy ending" experience in any of the strip clubs in Washington Park, Brookly, Centerville, or Sauget. If so, where and how do you get it. Actually, a good HJ would be great, a BJ better.

10 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    The happiest ending was at the club in Washington Park when I got to see Pedro win his presidential election and Napoleon Dynamite was up in joy. I never thought it would end that way but it did! Truly it made my night!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Getting out of East St Louis alive is the happiest ending of all.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Motorhead- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Zero reviews asking for intel.... can you say LE. Why don't you guys go out and solve some real crimes.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Based off what I have read it is pretty easy in East St. Louis but there are some dangerous areas with high crime.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yo dog-lunch-dude...there is a strong positive correlation between prostitution and other illegal activities. So what you really want to do is avoid strip clubs. Just go to the highest crime areas you can find, stand on the corner, and ask women for BBBJs in exchange for whatever is in your pocket. You will want to fit in so wear a jacket with a big eight ball on it and recite rap lyrics whiles standing around.

Let us know how this works out for you.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Or you could dress like a superhero. I recommend the Flash if you try this strategy. You'll figure out why.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    There are stories of places that will give you what you need plus some multi-legged souvenirs at no extra charge! But none of us here ever frequent those kind of places we are just frustrated fiction writers. You must give to receive. Go to the Hustler club and give all your money to the first girl that talks to you and wait to see what happens
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    If each of us has our own personal hell, mine would a strip club in East St. Louis.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Dog,
    The best way to get the extras is to be specific about what you want while at the stage, especially in Brooklyn. Don't hint at it, just ask if you can get a blowjob, or if they'll fuck you. Works everytime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion