tuscl

Use caution if too cheap or easy?

Friday, August 16, 2013 3:00 PM
I recently went to one strip club where the dancer offered a bj for free as soon as we got to VIP. I turne her down as politely as I could because it seemed too good to be true. And she offered full service sex for forty bucks. No obvious signs of intoxication. Was I stupid for turning her down? I was afraid of catching something. I didn't even bring up extras either, it was all her idea. What do you usually do when it's too cheap/easy?

12 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm speechless
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    Her name wasn't Veronica was it?
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    This was a sin ! Of course your fuckin stupid !
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Raincheck? Too late?
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I had a former OTC girl whose prices were random like that. Some days she wanted $40 and other days she wanted $1000 (which I said no)
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Also how much were u paying for VIP to begin with? Maybe she offered the free bj to help u feel like you got your money's worth from the VIP charge. I know in Columbus it is not uncommon to hear about $250/30 min as the VIP price.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Your serious?
  • E1337
    11 years ago
    Completely serious. VIP was $125 for half an hour.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Well, there is your answer. The BJ offer was included in the $125 VIP charge. The $40 was for extra service beyond the minimum. Still a reasonable price. A VIP for 30 minutes at one of my favorite clubs is $150 with $50 of that going to the house.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I take her up on it
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    By any chance have you been getting your newbie tips from stripperweb?
  • oriole1
    11 years ago
    It's possible she had an insatiable desire to suck or swallow. It may have been a free sample in hopes of more to come? Actually, you should have asked her why. That's the only way to skirt the guesswork.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion