tuscl

a few questions for the pro's

Friday, August 16, 2013 1:23 PM
s for about a month now. Just getting intos for about a month now. Just getting into the game the game . I know all the basic do's and . I know all the basic do's and don'ts and adhere by them religiously. I've gotta say, SC game is more fun than regular club/bar game, don'ts and adhere by them religiously. I've gotta say, SC game is more fun than regular club/bar game, because like a midget at a urinal, I've got to be on my toes. Your targets are professional players, liars, because like a midget at a urinal, I've got to be on my toes. Your targets are professional players, liars, seducers, salesmen...etc. To deal with that, your energy and enthusiasm level has to match, if not, surpass seducers, salesmen...etc. To deal with that, your energy and enthusiasm level has to match, if not, surpass theirs. But in return, I feel like these girls challenge your own game to be harder, better, faster, stronger, lol... theirs. But in return, I feel like these girls challenge your own game to be harder, better, faster, stronger, lol... I've got a couple of questions that I have for some of you more knowledgeable ones in SC game. I ask these I've got a couple of questions that I have for some of you more knowledgeable ones in SC game. I ask these so that I may learn from trial and error. so that I may learn from trial and error. 1. Do you want to be more sexually flirty with them (e.g., intimate 1. Do you want to be more sexually flirty with them (e.g., intimate kino kino , sexual topics of conversation) or , sexual topics of conversation) or playful and funny with them? In a regular club, being sexually flirty is a good thing- but in a SC I feel like doing playful and funny with them? In a regular club, being sexually flirty is a good thing- but in a SC I feel like doing so would be playing 'her' game. On the other hand, playful and funny is good- but then if the girl starts high-so would be playing 'her' game. On the other hand, playful and funny is good- but then if the girl starts high-fiving and playfulling punching you too much, won't that put you into a 'friend/buddy' zone? fiving and playfulling punching you too much, won't that put you into a 'friend/buddy' zone? 2. How long should you stay each time? Last time my buddy and I stayed for almost 2 hours and by the end, I 2. How long should you stay each time? Last time my buddy and I stayed for almost 2 hours and by the end, I was soooo drained that when the 6th or 7th dancer walked by, I nearly fell asleep and she asked, "You look was soooo drained that when the 6th or 7th dancer walked by, I nearly fell asleep and she asked, "You look really bored. Or are you just sad?" LOL, shit that was not fun. I dunno why. Maybe it's the lighting, or the fact really bored. Or are you just sad?" LOL, shit that was not fun. I dunno why. Maybe it's the lighting, or the fact that you are sitting for so long. But I think it's because of the energy you consume while talking to these girls. that you are sitting for so long. But I think it's because of the energy you consume while talking to these girls. In a regular club/bar, you have time to 'take breaks' but in a SC, you are always under constant surveillance In a regular club/bar, you have time to 'take breaks' but in a SC, you are always under constant surveillance by all the girls, so I feel like there's more pressure to be constantly solid, funny, entertaining, interesting, by all the girls, so I feel like there's more pressure to be constantly solid, funny, entertaining, interesting, energetic, smiling, etc...and that can be really tiring. energetic, smiling, etc...and that can be really tiring. 3. What is your favorite game/3. What is your favorite game/tease tease you like to play with dancers? I find that you like to play with dancers? I find that Neil Strauss Neil Strauss ' lying game (5 ' lying game (5 questions) is fuckin money! I'll say that if they win and lie to me 5 times, I'll buy a dance, heck I'll buy 3, questions) is fuckin money! I'll say that if they win and lie to me 5 times, I'll buy a dance, heck I'll buy 3, whatever...It always gets the dancer really interested. But of course, they NEVER win. What it does is bring whatever...It always gets the dancer really interested. But of course, they NEVER win. What it does is bring out the girls' playful side and always makes them laugh. out the girls' playful side and always makes them laugh. Thanks, I'll keep updates here as I get into the SC game more. Thanks, I'll keep updates here as I get into the SC game more.

5 comments

• Player11
    11 years ago
    Take a look at my articles. The sc game is about p4p or pay for pussy. The good news: they are chasing u, no more dating game crap, you get it w hot gals when u want it and how you want it. What it takes: money
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Hiccup...hiccup.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    txtittyfag- it is great to come back from my vacation and to laugh uncontrollably. Thanks for bringing the laughter in this forum!
  • BossPlayer
    11 years ago
    Lol I concur
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion