tuscl

public pools

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Every time I see a sexy lady at the public pools I just love having sex with those pool wholes....one time the fire depo had to save my Dick cuz it was stuck in the pool whole....I also love taking a piss in the pool...it gets me off

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I don't swim in your toilet so don't piss in my pool.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I also like bringing my ax body wash and bathing slick....i use my toilet brush to scrub myself with...does that make you feel better ?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd feel better if we went to a pubic pool instead of a public pool.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Now we all know were rickTheStud will use his system next.. *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes but football season is upon us
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Love you bull....winkle crew 4 life
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Maybe there should be waist-high holes every few feet with negative pressure. So the Juice'es of the world could pee in the pool in a sanitary way, and also get a BPBJ (bare pool blow job). People peeing in the pool and sodomizing the pool are like the drug war, legalization and regulation is the only practical solution.

I guess the hole gauge should widen as you get further into the deep end.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm watching your Giants vs. The Steelers. Oh, the Raiders beat the Cowboys.

@Bullwinkle-When you got a wetsuit, everyday is beach weather. Shit, where I stay, August is hotter than July and September is just as bad as August. I'm going to the beach tomorrow, just for you, Winkle.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Slick question ?

Have you been watching the games at home ? At a bar ? Our in a stripclub ?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm watching the game at a Bar Mitvah. Kosher titties for Kosher cucumbers.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I watched that game at the tilted kilt. I was sitting by where the girls picked up the drinks for their tables. They kept bending over there... I didn't see much of the game
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Crazyjoe-I heard them dames look like William Wallace. They always talk about freedom and how not everyman truly lives. Is this true?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion