tuscl

the new smothered burrito from taco bell

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 3:38 PM
Have you had this mouth watering slice of heaven ? I had it with my stripper friend and she fingered me in the ass

16 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Yup. I tried both the shredded chicken and the beef. Kudos to the Bell. Best stuff they ever made. Loved them both but think I like the chicken a little better. Winner, winner chicken dinner.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mo'head the only thing that would make it nicer would be to make it a dollar menu item
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Winkle that blue waffle is funny and nasty
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    If they were on dollar menu I would be making it rain
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....its true I wouldn't have money for the club if this happen it would be epic
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dougsta you little sun of a botch you.....lol
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Yup tried the beef and chicken. Good stuff! I didn't get any stripper extras because of it like juice did though:)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....yea playa I had to pay an extra $37.72 just to get that little treat
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Are ya givin' up on da Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay my brotha? Please tell me ya shoved a drumstick up the stripper's ass while she ate the burrito. 'Cos if ya didn't pull dat shizzle I'll be disappointed!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sorry bro I only smothered her box full of beans and rice
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When it comes to Taco Bell, just say no.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    so this is the juice. ppl have been talking about u a lot an lots like u but a few of the h8ers. the h8er thought i was u but i think ur stile is totally different from my style im with slickspick. I dont like taco bell but i do like the tv ads when I was a kid with the litle dog that says yo karo taco bell. they were cool. but it is sick if you actualy put beens an rice in her pussy. U did not do thatdid u juice?? I made a joke not havin a doggie cone on my dick cause i jerked to much but most ppl didnt laff. so im not sur exactly what is up with u juice
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Smothered Burrito: [view link] You're welcome. United we stand. Divided we fall.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....all you fags just crack me up....and yes im the great and wonderful juice......i can see a little how they thought we are one but look bro these fags believe i own a shit ton of alises and I honestly own the one and the only juicebox69
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Good To have you back juice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion