Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Underwater strip club.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

When giving lap dances, those strippers get really wet.

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Maybe it's the brandy talking, but damn those two responses were funny....

And I'm glad my phone can spell good

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

This is rly cool. They should have scuba strippers. I snorkeld a lot on vacation when my family took me. Like to learn scuba. Id be in heaven if I could smehow eat candy while i watch the scuba stripers.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

That's the James Bond super villain strip club. I wanna go.

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

thats rly cool slickspick. Next bond movie shold have him totally in the scuba strip club and saying bond james bond thru some sort of scuba radio

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement