tuscl

Oh my gosh.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Police arrested two women for prostitution after an undercover sting at an Oshkosh strip club Wednesday night.

The sting took place at Naughty Girls, 2116 Jackson St., between 6 p.m. and midnight Wednesday, according to the Oshkosh Police Department.

Police arrested two women from Milwaukee, ages 19 and 28, for prostitution. The younger woman was also cited for underage drinking, and the older woman was also charged with felony possession of marijuana. Both were taken to the Winnebago County Jail.

Police also took a 21-year-old woman from Oshkosh into custody for an outstanding warrant and issued a citation to a 64-year-old woman for serving alcohol to minors.

Authorities said additional charges may be filed as the investigation continues

6 comments

• mmdv26
    11 years ago
    The annual EAA AirVenture event is in full swing, so I'm sure Oshkosh LE got a little media bump for their heroic effort. The air show is a gathering of guys who build and fly their own airplanes. They have money and they have balls. I'm not sure of the numbers, but this event is HUGE; maybe Paris Air Show size crowd. The demand for p4p is probably substantial, so LE put its brand of wet towel on the thing. The laws need to change!!
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Osh Kosh...Begosh....Mnnehhhhhhhh......
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've been to the Oshkosh air show.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Indeed... If Oshkosh knew what was good for them they would change their motto to "come to Oshkosh...cum in our 19 year old stripper/hookers"

I mean really...who wants to go to Oshkosh?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Don't they sell baby clothes at oshkosh?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That'll teach those young girls not to proposition police officers anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion