tuscl

Jennifer Aniston Unleashes Her Inner Stripper in "We're The Millers" Trailer

The red band trailer for We're The Millers features the worst (and probably the only) fake family vacation ever. The raunchy comedy has Jason Sudeikis playing a drug dealer who's hired to smuggle pot across the Mexican border. To help him look less suspicious, he enlists a fake family to accompany him, including a stripper (Jennifer Aniston) and a runaway teen (Emma Roberts). What results is a disaster of a road trip, as the group encounters an angry drug lord, a horny police officier, and a poisonous tarantula. Oh, and Jennifer Aniston strips. So if you'd like to see that, check out this NSFW trailer.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/movies/550…

8 comments

• Experimental
    11 years ago
    I have never understood what the fascination is with her and how she gained such popularity. Her movies are terrible. She was just a distraction in Office Space. Her only real success was Friends and I wouldn't attribute that to just her. I don't get it. And she's not hot either, no matter what chemicals and medical procedures she uses and camera tricks the director use.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'd fuck her!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'd fuck her
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'd fuck her!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I would make love to her!
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    not my cup of tea. never understood the appeal. would fuck her , but then I would fuck ALMOST woman (except fat and hairy)
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I'd fuck her repeatedly. Hell, she was my 'free pass' with the ex-gf.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Her only real success was Friends and I wouldn't attribute that to just her"

Totally agree. I'm not a huge fan of the show.....it had it's moments. But it probably was one of the best ensemble casts for a comedy. I thought Matthew Perry was funniest person on the show.

But she has a face and body I dream for. Unfortunately, most strippers are too rough around the edges for me. But hey, being the PL I am, I take what I can get.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion