tuscl

Celebrate your new job at a strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Miami County deputies arrested a 29-year-old man July 25 after they say he and his father drank seven pitchers of beer at a strip club in Kokomo and tried to flee deputies in a pickup truck.

Deputies said they received a report of a drunken driver heading north on U.S. 31 from Kokomo. Patrol officers spotted the vehicle, which they said was driving erratically, and tried to initiate a traffic stop.

Deputies said the silver pickup continued to drive for several miles until pulling off the road near Gallahan Truck Plaza, just north of U.S. 24.

Deputies said they observed the driver trying to slide into the passenger seat after attempting to push the passenger out the door. The driver then got back behind the wheel and began to flee.

Deputies again initiated a traffic stop, and the truck pulled over shortly afterward.

The truck was being driven by Jason M. McFarland, Mishawaka, and the passenger was his father, deputies said. A third person was passed out in the backseat of the truck.

Deputies reported McFarland's father stated he had taken his son to get a job in Indianapolis, and stopped at the Hiphugger strip club in Kokomo on the way back to celebrate after his son got the job.

Deputies said everyone in the truck was intoxicated. They said the father stated he tried to get his son to pull over during the first traffic stop, but he refused.

McFarland was arrested on charges of operating while intoxicated, refusal, endangering, resisting law enforcement and possession of marijuana.

He was released the same day on a $13,000 bail.

7 comments

• samsung1
    11 years ago
    I thought about making a road trip over to Indianapolis when Brad's was a top rated club. I would have also stopped by Kokomo to visit Hip Hugger. Ratings have changed though since Brad's raised their dance prices to $20 from $10. The Kokomo clubs still have $10 dances but dancer quality and privacy are weak.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I just checked...Brad's is not even a top 100 club anymore. This club used to be consistently rated in the top 10.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I will definitely be celebrating my new job at a strip club. I can't think of a better place.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In this day and age of helicopters and instantaneous communication, why in hell do people still try to out run the fuzz? The days of Bullitt and The Dukes of Hazard are long gone.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Yea, they say you cannot out run Motorola (but having a Cobra certainly helps.) An off road vehicle helps too.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    The smart thing to do is don't drink & drive
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick,

I've driven that stretch of US 31 many times and it's straight as an arrow. No way to out run the cops. And none of them cool San Fran streets like in Bullitt
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion