tuscl

Variety

I have a perplexing situation? Do I try and see what various dancers do for me on different shifts at one club or do I go to many clubs and see what a few dancers can do? I've had great succes at my go to club. Do I follow the line-"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Or do I venture into un-chartered waters?

7 comments

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Variety is the spice of life. If you did things the same way every time, that gets old after a while.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I hear you. I like the comfort factor of a single dancer. But sometimes I wonder if there is something even better.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Break it, fix it, trade it in and then take it back at a 40 percent discount.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    What's so perplexing about it? What do you have to lose by trying? It's not like the "old" shift dancers are gonna forgo your money if they find out you're "cheating" on them with a different shift.

"If my *wife* can handle the fact that I'm fucking other women, so can you."
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good advice, George.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Variety is the spice of life"

I prefer the ATF system. Going with a "NEW" dancer every time in a club is probably & most likely a waste of my time & a potential waste of my money.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The new dancer has to appeal to me enough to give me a reason to try her out. If she has a pretty face but no tits and I want to see nice full tits, I might pass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion