tuscl

Name that smell ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, July 12, 2013 11:13 AM
I'm a 59.0109 yr old [With Vulcan Precision] Florida Born → [Eglin AFB] Maverick and 30 year Operating Room Nurse with a Bachelor of Business Degree. I like reading, movies → [2200+ DVDs/Blu-Rays] & computers, Star Trek and, of course ideally → absolutely SCORCHING HOT 8+ {in terms of Looks & Body & Personality} Adult Spinner Dancers who have NO GAG reflex & provide EXPERT "Wet & Crazy Wild" "NO Hands" Deep Throat BBBJCIMWS for as long as possible and HOT Intercourse and PASSIONATE Deep French Kissing!! Especially if they are sharp & intelligent & confident & enthusiastically into SATISFYING me TOTALLY. And also have long flowing curly Red Hair, no piercings [Except Earrings] & NO TATTOOS, when I can find one! Uninvited Blondes & KK need NOT apply. [ONLY Blondes HOT for Me! LOL] ----------EXTRA SPECIAL POST SCRIPTUM: ***Names - Numbers - Lists...!!!*** ***What you read is what you get regarding me*** ***PRIVACY VIOLATORS - Get Fucked!! LMFAO!!*** --------------------------------------------------------- My Favored Clubs: 1. Flight Club - BEST IMHO right now! {Xtras readily available} 2. 3. 4. BT's Executive Club - {Xtras readily available at cheaper cost - Talent not as good as FC} - 2012 Ex-ATF's Club 5. 6. 7. Coliseum - {Has possible Potential - Quality of Xtras not consistent IMHO & IME - Have had little luck here} 8. The Penthouse Club - Detroit - {VERY Expensive $$$$$$ Xtras available} - Retired 2011 Ex-ATF's Club 9. Kisses Showgirls - {Dancers like OTC, a greedy club -Xtras available with right girl} - DC 10. Déjà Vu - Toledo - {Up & Down + Hot & Cold regarding Xtras - Better chance now on Sundays & Mondays seemingly according to an INSIDER - FS more likely than BBBJs} 11. Bogart's - 2010 Ex-ATF's Club - {Xtras always available, BUT Quality of talent can be SORELY lacking at times} 12. Partners Tavern - Erie, PA - {OK, only 1 visit - Had Xtras} 13. Favored TUSCL/TwoSheds Members in Alphabetical Order: 1. boogieknight369 2. Club_Goer **@ 3. HonestT *@ 4. hornyinohio - {TwoSheds Member also} 5. jestrite50 @ 6. MADDOG_ROMEO @ 7. motorhead @ 8. Mrpink 9. pabloantonio 10. Papi_Chulo @ 11. Stiletto25 **@ - {VERY Special!}{MIA - A REAL Shame she is gone} 12. tenisbum1776 **@ 13. vincemichaels *@ 14. Viper GTS - {TwoSheds Member} 15. Downriverdude - {TwoSheds Member} * = Have met in person ** = Plan to Meet in person @ = Know real 1st name # = Probationary :) List of Most Favored Dancers & Active ATF: 1. A** - Flight Club - Days 2. M***** - Flight Club - Days 3. M****** @&¥ - xxx - Days 4. T**** @&¥ - PHC - Days - ostensibly retired 5. T*** @&¥ - Bogarts - Days - Gone With the Wind, destination UNKNOWN 6. L*** $ - BT's - Nights 7. K***** $ - Déjà Vu/Toledo - Nights 8. K****** - Flight Club - Nights? $ = Know Real 1st Name @ = Know Real 1st & Last names ¥ = Know Real Address & = SUM ¤ = Active ATF List of Dancers I want to meet in the VIP Room who I have YET to meet!!!!!! 1. L*** - BT's - Nights 2. L*** - Flight Club 3. B****** - Bogart's - Nights 4. D******** - Bogart's - Nights 5. D******* - BT's - Nights 6. L*** - BT's Nights - GND - GONE?? 7. M** - Déjà Vu/Toledo - Nights 8. M******* - BT's - Nights $ = Know Real 1st Name @ = Know Real 1st & Last names ¥ = Know Real Address & = SUM List of Dancers to AVOID - ROBs or worse: 1. A** - @&¥ [Toledo resident] - Subi's & Toledo Clubs -Days/Mostly Nights 2. S******* $ - Kisses Showgirls 3. D***** - Kisses Showgirls 4. A***** - Flight Club - PHC? - Coliseum? 5. M******@&¥ - BT's - Days $ = Know Real 1st Name @ = Know Real 1st & Last names ¥ = Know Real Address & = SUM Do NOT Like List of TUSCL/TwoSheds Members, Ever Growing Unfortunately [NO WAY to get rid of them, YET!!! -But there is hope when a Moderator appears FINALLY!] ***NOT A POWER LIST IN ORDER - New additions go to the Bottom: 1. Is 2. C 3. Dr ^ # 4. R 5. S ^ 6. G 7. Ts + 8. Sl 9. B 10. H 11. J 12. L 13. J4 ^ 14. t ^ 15. J0 ^ 16. Cr 17. s3 18. D ^ 19. s9 20. KK ^ 21. Vs 22. Er 23. Tp ^ 24. d2 25. Te ^~ 26. T 27. m6 ^ 28. j ^ 29. L3 30. z8 ^ 31. Co 32. s ^ 33. Ce ^ 34. Dy 35. d ^ 36. b ^ 37. T ^ ( 38. P ^ 39. b ^ 40. to ^ 41. Dl [PV][HLP]^ 42. mg ^ 43. g [PV][HLP]^ 44. BN + 45. J9 ^ [Who is this new A.H. - An alias I think] 46. SS ^ 47. W ^ 48. A 49. sr ^ ***50. b6 ^ [Well this Moron wins the Asshole of the Month award for being #50] 51. gs ^ [The NEWEST Asshole! - They're multiplying rapidly - Dougster is spreading his contaminated seed around TOO MUCH. LMFAO!!] 52. 53. 54. 55. ↓?????? {To protect the GUILTY &/or INNOCENT! And to expose the Profane, the LIARS, the mocking, the Vicious, the Crazy, the Bizarre, the Racists, the INSANELY self-important, the PRIVACY VIOLATORS and the HIGHLY delusional! NO ass kissing either - heh *********} Take some guesses. Some are really rather OBVIOUS & well known. And I see you are now taking some wild and ridiculous GUESSES and guessing badly too!! LMAO - NO more guesses about who is on the List? Heh? I guess it is too hard for the Attack Dogs. Their creature brains are TOO TINY & weak. LMFAO!!! POST SCRIPTUM: Truly BEAUTY is in the eyes of the Beholder - male & female alike, & experience in the pocket of the man with experienced age and intelligence like me LOL, if used well. In that I firmly BELIEVE! Besides being a VERY Disliked & often HATED Patron Saint & TUSCL's resident White Knight [NOT the ASSHOLE using that Handle!!!]. [Someone NEEDS to be, to Stand Up for all those set upon by the Evil Vile ATTACK Dogs - (You ALL know who they ARE!)] I'm also VERY Flawed and quite far from being Perfect [Something VERY few, if any members here would dare to admit, their EGOS simply wouldn't permit such a HONEST admission] besides being VERY, VERY, VERY strongly Opinionated, sometimes very feisty & very confrontational, but usually & typically rational & unafraid to express my opinions whether other people & some fellow TUSCL members like my opinions or NOT! And some REALLY, REALLY do HATE my opinions based on the replies and ATTACKS on said opinions & upon me PERSONALLY!! And that is just TOO damned FUCKING BAD! I will NOT stop expressing my opinions, EVER!!! Just get used to it and accept the FACT. I'll stand completely alone if necessary! [There are members who support me, just not publicly usually] ;)) ----------------------------------------------------------My WORDS of WISDOM: ;) ***I'm here FOREVER & EVER, although I may take breaks!!! -Attacking me won't get rid of me!*** ***How about finding MORE important subjects to start threads about INSTEAD about me. Hmm... I'm not very interesting, really!*** ***I asked and I received, THX*** / ***I have the TOOL to counter sneak attacks! - LOL*** ***Moderator is NEEDED to ban & rid TUSCL of the Do NOT Like List of TUSCL Members, especially Dr / I can follow rules, but MOST of the List undoubtedly won't be able to. LMFAO*** ***RESPECT the Privacy of PMs and Family Please*** /***UNFORTUNATELY there are TOTAL ASSHOLES who don't respect PRIVACY and reveal the contents of PMs out of vicious maliciousness - This behavior REQUIRES a Moderator's intervention and REMOVAL from the TUSCL site, FOREVER!!!*** / ***If you don't like receiving PMs & having yours BLOCKED, there are 2 easy ways to deal with it.*** ***Will watch the grass grow from a Macroscopic POV*** ***DON'T HATE [Misogyny] or HURT [Sadism] Women & Dancers fellow members, it is terrible poison. Love them!! Treat them really well!! And have GREAT, enjoyable Sex with them. You'll be a better & happier & healthier person for it. Hate is bad. And hurting Women and Dancers is illegal. Did you read this xxx? I remember well your comments - I'll always remember them!!!*** ***Fidelity - A seemingly Unknown, Unappreciated, not Understood and a rejected Concept by a great many TUSCL members. Too bad for their BETRAYED Serious Significant Others and Spouses.*** ***The Vaginal Intercourse Obsession - A very interesting quirk of the Masculine attitude regarding sex with women & of a man's view of his masculine sex needs and how he fulfills them and injects his seed*** / ***Some recent Threads make my point EXACTLY!!! LOL*** ***Also don't Drink Alcohol [And Drive!!!], Smoke cigarettes or do Illicit Drugs - These things will KILL YOU!!! And possibly Kill innocent others*** ***DON'T carry any GUNS - people end up DEAD, usually someone you know! - REPEAL the 2nd Amendment - Right NOW! - Disband the NRA!!*** / ***Also send in the BLACK Helicopters RIGHT away!! LMFAO*** ***There is NO Deity / We're ALL made of Star Dust [From Supernovas][NOT "String Theory" IMHO]*** ***4 More Years & perhaps 2 Supreme Court appointments to move the Court more towards the middle or left - The Sooner the BETTER!! Hillary in 2016 for President & 8 more years in the White House and Democratic Rule, & maybe 8 more after that & a few Supreme Court appointments getting RID of the far Right Justices!!!*** / ***FUCK YOU NRA!! You are HEARTLESS!!!*** Maybe I should change my handle to "Saint Vitus", the Patron Saint of Dancers![Sarcasm] [Except for KK] {She seems to have vanished, which is just fine with me. She wasn't a nice person. TOO bad she didn't take a bunch of this site's ASSHOLES with her!} What do you think? I guess it will have to be a 2nd alias. Don't steal the alias on me. We already have TOO damned many multiple alias people on the Forum, don't we Dr & Dl. LOL New Focus owner too! Great Automobile - Nice Job Ford -Still wish I had a Corvette though, once a Vette owner -always a Vette Lover!!! [Love the '73 Vette - Red on Red!] [Believe all the above or not - You'll NEVER know for SURE!] The JHR Company®

10 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    What the fuck is Vulcan precession?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Insane in the membrane.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Use google it'll be easier its a reference to star trek. I know spock was a vulcan but that show was way before my tine
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    He has Vulcan Precision on finding under aged woman...
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Words of Wisdom is Bullshit too, this guy must have a boring life if that's what he lives by...
  • emmett
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: Apparently you too can be Vulcan by using only four decimal places of precision.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Can you imagine waking up in an Emergency Room with nurse Alucard holding your hand, about to take your temperature...... Rectally?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is th e smell of kaka my friend juice man
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Kaka bed pans and ben gay
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion