tuscl

blow jobs with a limp dick

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 8:24 PM
How many tusclers get blow jobs with just their old limp dicks ?

17 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    What about a limp young dick, does that count?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    My dick is a limousine.....yo dick... is a smart car. Not me Juice.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    My dick...knocks over lamps...Yo dick...a bottle of white out My dick takes two hands...yo dick...a pair of tweezers My dick... makes girls moan...yo dick...cracks them up etc,etc
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Nice...lol....Mikey
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Young dick ? What the hell...sure....lol
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Thanks to Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, I'm usually ready to go. The exception is a very pretty 24 year old stripper who is very sexy but looks about 12 years old. She sucked on my limp dick one night and I just kept feeling like a pedophile and finally apologized and tipped her giving her an "A" for effort
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What? :) im not old so neither is my dick
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    What if you were getting blown and you were half hard and half soft, Half chub????? Firmy????
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I've also had that happen. Bitch kept raking her teeth against me but she had a phat sds. It wad alluring body vs teeth raking half baked dick. The pain won and I went limp. 10 wasted minutes of my life
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Phat ass*
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Oh damn, well there wasn't any teeth involved for me but I wasn't too into this chick, but what am I gonna do? say "Don't, Stop, I'm not hard enough" Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Wow....lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    She's not doing something right if it stays limp after a whole minute or else he drank too much or she is really ugly.
  • GoodGirlBella
    11 years ago
    Or he does drugs! But my guy doesn't like his Dick sucked so I have never done that to him anyways
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Limping on your dick
  • rell
    11 years ago
    nah had a problem with my dick being limp during a blow job
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shit, after I bust a nut, I'm back in it to win it. Refractory period my ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion