• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    55+
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Aw Juice, why are you messing with my man Farmerart? He's good people...
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Unlike the trolls that reside on this board, they went to real life strip clubs, where they are doing and seeing things that they will no longer be sharing with others who actually frequent strip clubs. ;)

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They are taking a nap and watching cartoons
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And sucking their thumbs...except shadow and farmerart
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I just got back from Detroit and I resemble an old fuck. Don't throw money around like Farmerart but I'm not a cheap-ass like some of the children here.
    Used to go clubbing in Terre Haute IN in the 70's - no lap dances just BJ's in the back (for those of you that like thatched beaver those were the days) and Indy before the army base closed Pendleton Pike was the place to be.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    "Unlike the trolls that reside on this board, they went to real life strip clubs, where they are doing and seeing things that they will no longer be sharing with others who actually frequent strip clubs. ;)"

This sounds like a pile of shit !.....your ready for my juicy big dick rickyboy ?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Keep talking brotha juoce
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    I one day hope to be a grizzled SC veteran and have battle scars from lap dances gone wrong and extras that took me to new highs...*sigh* Someday....AND DID I HEAR THATCHED BEAVER....DAMNIT I WISH I WAS IN THE 70'S....
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Juice...waiting on your ass to come to Treasure Club and buy me a beer!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion