tuscl

Sunday Suprise

I don't know about y'all perverts and pervette, but I've had a great 4th of July weekend. I saw good friends and family. I had my fill of tasty vittles. The beer flowed like manna from the heavens. I swam, swam again, then swam some more. Multiple all-terrain vehicles got put through the paces. 30-30 lever action Winchesters were enjoyed by all on the 4th. Boats brimming with beautiful Betties roared the through the Martian landscape that is the Mighty Colorado river. I battled creatures from the briny deep and later on filleted, marinated, and pan-fried said mouth watering morsels.
The good times don't stop, not for me. I don't get to do any daytime clubbing so after some more swimming today, I hit up Tropical Lei for some afternoon delight. I'm glad I did.
The club was pretty empty when I got there at 4:30. Not too many dancers, not too many losers. This one dancer came up to me while I was sitting at pervert row, waiting for the next dancer. She looked like her best years were left behind her, real far behind her. Her body wasn't fat or skinny, extra average. Her face resembled the Wicked Witch from the West. She was very friendly and hands on while she did gave her best sales pitch for a VIP. Maybe if she didn't look like human beef jerky.
On to the next gal that approached me. This cutie was a cutie. Her hairdo suited her look and lingerie-she had on an elegant, black teddy that hug her curves with aggression. She had a pleasant disposition and a cute laugh. She reminded me of an exotic, girl next door, with some great tits and a perky culo. After some small talk, I ended up having 4 ld's from A****Y. She started off slowly but once she got a feel for me, the party really started. Soft and deep grinding, more and more touching with each succeeding dance. I was tempted to VIP but for once actually didn't show up for VIP's. In the words of Bullwinkle, I was out scouting for future visitations.
I re-situated myself and was approached by a cute blonde. She also had a girl next door meets suicide girl look going on. Her curly hair framed her elfin face and the teal, frilly bikini complimented her figure and bubbly personality. On to the dance. I was surprised and blown out the water by how amazing this little vixen turned out to be. Great slow grind, plenty of two-way action, and some of the better dirty talk I've heard in a while. I prefer dirty Spanish to English but this little blonde did the deed. She reminded me a lot of Bree Olsen.
I had a great time scouting some new prospects for the summer season of clubbing. I hope this thread is keeping in the Spirit of TUSCL.

SlickSpic reporting from the frontlines, back to you in studio.

2 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Great writing Slick. "Hugged her curves with aggression" - I can just picture it. Reads like a line from " Get Shorty". After the BS flying around this site lately it was a pleasure to read of your weekend.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Happy for you man, sounds like you had a great weekend!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion