Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy birthday to the bikini. Just 100+ hot babes in bikinis.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Damn.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

That took forever to load on my dialup modem.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I have this sudden desire to go to a strip club.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Why did the man who designed it not win a Nobel peace prize? That is one of life's great oversights imo. If that isnt something that didn't make the world a better place I don't know qualifies.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•
Profile picture for fastscrs
fastscrs
•

Gad! Girls just look so damn good!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Thanks for sharing SC. So many gorgeous girls, pity photos aren't numbered so wean talk about our favs.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Meant to say we can. Damned cell phone.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

londonguy - I just thought that you had a southern accent. :)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

:-)

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

The most intelligent & insightful post you have provided in a long time. Thanks.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Give that man a cigar !!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks for all the bikini pics. I'm just glad I was on wifi when I downloaded everything.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What is dial up? :)

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

What jester214 said.

Damn you, shadowcat.

I just staggered in from a Stampede bash. How the hell can I get to sleep now?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement