tuscl

Police find minors performing at ABQ strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Two men are behind bars after Albuquerque police found underage exotic dancers working at a strip club on San Mateo Boulevard.

According to APD, an officer was tipped off about minors performing nude at Palms Gentlemen's Club and responded to the scene just after 1 a.m. The officer discovered two 17-year-old girls working at the club.

One of the girls said she had been employed for two weeks and was not asked for proof of identification or age prior to working.

The other girl said she had been working at the club since she was 16. She was arrested on two felony warrants.

Police arrested 56-year-old Oscar Anderson and 21-year-old Kristopher Muckle on two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

8 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sick fucking twists.And I don't mean Oscar and Kris.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Glad to see 9/10ths of you have moral fiber.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Minors in the club a seriously uncool. No sympathy for the dudes. If they had checked IDs and been fooled with a good fake I might feel a bit. But it sounds like they didn't give a fuck...should haul 'em off to jail.

Keep thing legal bros
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As long as no one forced the girls to be there ; they are old enough to know b/w right and wrong and were just probably looking for fast $$$
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A few years ago, a 14-year-old girl was discovered dancing in a Detroit strip club.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I was a semi-regular at Palms last year but never saw any dancer I even remotely thought was a minor. I did however find a club that was managed poorly. And now we find criminally too. I would not be surprised if the place closes soon.
  • fastscrs
    11 years ago
    A 23 year old stripper I'm seeing outside the club (and enjoying every minute of her, thank you very much) told me she started stripping when she was 17. She's been at it ever since. She's cute as a button but a true slut (my favorite) and will do whatever you want. Ah, yes. A tight body and wet pussy lead to good times.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Looks like Palms in Albuquerque is now closed. Poorly managed and too much trouble over the past couple of years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion