tuscl

Do Strippers Feel "Rejection" or "Accomplishment" Based on Selling LDs?

I haven't asked about this, but I am pretty sure that many strippers feel "rejection" in a pretty much normal sense when customers don't buy LDs from them. They may question their attractiveness when they fail to sell. Similarly, if they are able to sell it pumps up their sense of attractiveness.

Agree or disagree?

2 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Another strange thing is that we do not expect he hottest women to have to deal with any rejection OTC the club. I have had some super hot non-stripper females friends (or ones who thought they were, but were only 8s, in fact) tell me that they can "get any guy they want". Thus I think one secondary motivating factor for the super hottest of these women may actually be to get some rejection to keep realistic. Also note that the super hot babes are typically the ones who will try the hardest to sell you dances if you act disinterested in them. With some it even becomes a minor obsession.
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    Davids, I have to agree with you on this one. Dealing with rejection is pretty typical for people in sales, and too often customers forget that dancers are "selling" themselves when they try to solicit dances. Hearing people say "no" often enough will weigh on most people. I think that many dancers tend to be a bit insecure to start with, and then getting turned down for lap dances just adds to that. (Seems a bit strange to me. I always thought dancers would have to be more secure to get up on stage and dance naked, but at least in my experience, that doesn't seem to be the case.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion