• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks for responding govikins......
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Would you send me a friend request juice? :(
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes I would....go to stripweb and I will friend you...juicebox69 has 15 friends and counting...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This thread reminds me of a nephew when he was a little kid he said he would go up to girls and ask, do you like me?
    He usually found out quick.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....very true lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Juice, you can start a new site like Tinder. Call it Tipper. Dancers post pics and we simply state if we tip/no tip.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Juice, I've got a great idea! I think you should learn how to write code, there must be some learn it quick method out there. Then offer your services to Founder, as an intern, unpaid even if that'll sway him. You can then add a JuiceCrew Join button on here!!!!! how awesome is that?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice crew lives on
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    That's fuckin aswome dude
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Juice, I assume you are referring to a digital function connected to one of the internet social media websites.

First, personally I do not partake - I am not and I never have been on any of the social sites. (If the NSA wants to track me, they'll just have to use my browsing history, my emails, cellphone and my actual snail mail!)

Second, do you really want folks on here to connect with the rest of your life? I can just see you telling Alucard to stop following you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t see the advantage of “friending” TUSCLers when one can just PM them?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm waiting for some hot NSA girl to like me and want to follow me around like Chuck the TV show, except that was a CIA girl. Maybe I shouldn't joke. The NSA might know how to send me to a parallel Earth reality. I don't need random weird and sudden reality changes.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I mean having a friend list like on striperweb
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I think the PM feature is better than a "friend request" feature. I think writing reviews and articles can help establish credibility better than going around adding dozens of "friend requests".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion